If you are like the majority of consumers you don’t think about the components of a refrigerator until it stops running, or unless it is time to replace it. In order to get the most use possible from this invaluable appliance it can be extremely useful to know how it keeps food and drinks cold—and Five Star Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Continue reading to find out what you will want to understand concerning how a refrigerator works, how it cools your food and if it’s time to hire refrigerator repair Yucaipa.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You won’t find too many houses that don’t have a refrigerator inside the kitchen. It has been a standard kitchen appliance for many years now. A residential refrigerator will store food at the right temperature, to stop spoilage and limit the growth of harmful bacteria. The cycle of refrigeration starts by moving the warmth from the interior of the unit to the exterior, using principles of condensation and evaporation.
The parts of your refrigerator are below. For questions or service call Five Star Appliance Repair:
The compressor is both a pump and a motor, and it is necessary for circulation of refrigerant throughout the cooling system.
A compressor is a very important part of a refrigerator. Homeowners should enlist a professional company if the compressor is no longer working.
A refrigerator condenser is found on the back outside panel of the appliance and helps to emit the heat collected from within the refrigerator then out to the surrounding air.
The evaporator is located on the inside of a refrigerator where it absorbs warmth trapped inside of it, effectively lowering the interior temperature.
Right when an evaporator stops working, it is time to hire a professional. Do not wait too long.
Liquified refrigerant is directed through a capillary tube which serves as an expansion tool as it cools the gas, thereby transforming the gas into a liquid.
The thermostat exists to regulate the temperature inside the refrigerator, starting a new cooling period when it is needed.
A thermostat inside of a refrigerator is very prone to breaking. Troubleshoot and hire a contractor in Yucaipa for repair right when an issue happens.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. Once the temperature inside a refrigerator goes above the set point sensors signal the compressor to start, and then the cool down begins. The refrigerator collects the cool liquid refrigerant, then condenses and pressurizes it, and raises the temperature, in order to turn it into a gas form.
2. The refrigerator compressor directs the warm gas in the direction of the condenser coils located on the rear of the refrigerator, where it comes in contact with warmer temperature in the kitchen and reverts back to a liquified form.
3. The cooled liquified gas then continues its trip towards the evaporator, traveling through the coils on the inside of the appliance and freezer.
4. The coolant then absorbs the heated air from within the refrigerator, thereby returning the temperature until it has reached the best set point.
5. The coolant will evaporate, and turns back to a gas state, and then returns to the compressor to continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration is found in a lot of applications and household appliances, this includes heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and freezers. By removing warmth from one area and moving it to somewhere else the continuous cycle of refrigeration aids in cooling your home, creates a safe space for perishable food, and also helps with manufacturing and storage of a lot of different everyday products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator require repair? Time to schedule repair with Five Star Appliance Repair.
Five Star Appliance Repair can service most standard brands and models of refrigerators – that includes commercial models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our licensed service technicians in Yucaipa undergo training to fix issues with cooling, ice makers, condensation problems, puddles of water and leaks, bulbs, touch controls, smart systems and various malfunctions. We everything about refrigerator repair! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2020  Yucaipa Appliance Repair